I'd like to welcome the new year with a new spirit yet the same person inside...let us all make progress, help more people, gain more achievements, maintain a good health, embrace changes, while keeping our values & beliefs strong.
Let us be comfortable with who we are, what we have, and we what we are capable of. Let us reject any negative influences, and remain positive and humble every time.
Let us never feel inferior nor superior, just content, tolerant and grateful.
This is cool! Batik couple t-shirt from Giffa...thank you sooooo much! Now before I give the left one to S, let me wear it first..;p
Anyways, look what Arin got me for my birthday...a Hello Kitty BB charger! So cuuuuuute hihih...:)
I've been spending my days taking Abbas & Sani around Jakarta...I'm so happy to see Sharjeel happy having his best friends here...nothing beats their friendship, really...:')
They're all wearing Quiksilver..such cute guys :D
Aannnddd mmmmm I don't know whether I should be telling you guys about this cuz I'm really shy, but I actually got called by an agency for a beverage advertisement audition...it's funny how my first response was "confused". Yes, I'm seriously confused why anyone would be interested in me hahaha...but I went for it anyway today, and I pretty much think I embarrassed myself...I'm no advertisement material...but who knows! :D
One more thing: I. LOVE. WILLOW SMITH. I'm officially a fan...:)
Thank you so much for the kind birthday wishes, everyone! I had a lovely day and your prayers certainly played a significant part...I somehow still can't believe I'm 26 though hahah! :D
Bloop dress, custom made shirt, Bershka stripe tights, Beatnik necklace, Moozee bag, June & Julia heels
Anyway, here's how my first day of being a year older went...;p
1) Woke up, ran downstairs and told everyone it's my birthday. This is what I do every year during my birthday heheh..."Moooommm daaaddd it's my birthdaaaayy! Cacaaaaaang (our driver) it's my birthdaaaayyyy! "Bibiiiiii (our domestic helper) it's my birthdaaaaaaayyy!" (you get the picture, right? ;p). Moving on, checked your Up orders & sent them off...:)
2) Received a lovely bag from Moozee...I looooved it so much I decided to wear it directly today! Hahah...
3) Had a small, simple birthday lunch with my mom and dad by having pizza delivered to our house hehehe...Keenan, my nephew, also joined us! :D
4) Went to One Piecehair studio (which belongs to the same group with Shunji Matsuo) for a scalp treatment...yay! :)
5) Got a birthday dinner surprise from S and friends...you guys are sooooo sweet! I really didn't see this coming...:) Thank you for the surprise, the dinner, the gifts...I love you, all! :)
6) Reached home and got even more surprised with a birthday gift from Ami The Vintagist...it's sooooooo lovely I'll share with you guys what was inside it tomorrow...thank you so much, Ami! :)
So that's it! The first day of being 26 hehehe...I pray to Allah for a blissful, meaningful year ahead...amin...:)